Action Platformer: No Jump Button!
Tinertia is an action-platformer built on the premise of Quake-like rocket jumping, Sonic-like speed, and precision controls…
all without a jump button!
Tinertia places you on an unknown planet in the role of Weldon, a small but extraordinary robot. While on a mission to survey the planet, Weldon is entrapped by an evil entity called the ARC. Stranded on this eerie and hostile world, Weldon must stage a heroic escape in order to survive!
Equipped with a trusty rocket launcher arm, you must master the skill of rocket-jumping to traverse expansive, maze-like environments. Tinertia’s platforming mechanics are entirely physics-based, giving you immense freedom of movement. There’s no top speed and you can keep adding to your momentum. Launch yourself over deadly obstacles, take on bossy robots, and ultimately escape off the planet – Weldon’s survival depends on it!
- Rocket Jumping: Master the physics of rocket-jumping to traverse intricate 3D environments. Connect your rockets to add momentum in any direction. There’s no speed limit!
- Seven Environments: Journey from the molten core of the planet all the way to outer space. Travel across seven vibrant worlds, through 65+ levels with epic backdrops, shifting camera angles, and unique play mechanics.
- Robo-Bosses: Face-off with seven intense boss battles for the ultimate test of your rocket-jumping skills.
- Leaderboards: Tinertia saves your best scores on global leaderboards. Compete with your friends for level times, or take on the best in the world for any game mode.
- Replay System: Every leaderboard score has a replay. Watch any run while changing the camera angle, zoom, or playback speed. Relive close calls and epic moments in slow-mo!
- Boss-Rush Mode: Take on each boss in Weldon’s escape with only one life to earn a spot on the leaderboards.
- Speed-Run Mode: Run a world from start to boss-battle to compete on the speed-run leaderboards.
PlayStation 4 | Xbox One | Steam ( Win, Mac, & Linux )